What to make when you are craving a filling yet nourishing meal but all you have is pasta? Well how about a nutritious, super cheesy pasta.
- 1 x 400g can of
- 3 x tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 2 x tsp garlic powder
- 1 x tsp mustard powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp thickener
- 1/2 cup of cooked peas
- 3/4 cup packed baby spinach
- 2 cups pasta
- Throw all the sauce ingredients into a pot medium – high temperature and bring to the boil.
- Once boiled reduce temperature.
- Add spinach to the mix and simmer for 5 mins until thick and creamy.
- Take the pot off the heat and let it sit. It will thicken.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta accordingly.
- Once pasta is cooked, rinse and strain then add to the cheezy sauce.
- Allow to cool for 5 mins then serve and enjoy.
This dish is perfect for leftoevers. Tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!