Sometimes you just need something crunchy and salty, something that you know is good for you and your kids. This is the perfect cracker-chip style recipe, that takes the nacho chip to the next level – you’re welcome!
Serve with salsa, guacamole or with any of you favorite dips.
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp of water – add more if needed
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds (for sprinkling)
- OPTIONAL: 1 sheet of seaweed crumbled up into pieces
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Line baking tray with parchment and sprinkle with some flour
- Blend all ingredients together
- Roll into ball, sprinkle with flour, flatten and roll out
- Cut into desired shapes, and prick with fork
- Bake for 20 minutes – the longer you bake, the harder the cracker.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt
- Let cool and Enjoy!
Tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!