Your new go-to bliss balls! These bliss balls are super simple and Date FREE. Enjoy these at snack time, dessert time, or as a little pick me up when you are having those chocolate cravings.
- 6 tbsp Peanut butter
- 1 cup cashew nuts – dry roasted
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts + extra for rolling the bliss balls in
- Add all ingredients together, and mix well to combine
- Add 1-2 tbsp of water, if, the mixture is not sticking together
- Once assembled, roll into a tight ball and roll over crushed peanuts
- Set aside in an airtight container and leave in the fridge to enjoy at any time.
So easy, and quick to make!
Enjoy! Make sure you tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!