We LOVE fried rice, it’s one of the quickest meals to make and great for leftovers.
- 1 x whole green onion roughly chopped
- 3 x garlic cloves minced
- 7 x mushrooms thinly sliced and diced
- 1 x zucchini chopped roughly
- 3 x silvebeet leaves thinly chopped (steam removed)
- 5 x cups of cooked rice
- 2 x tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 x tbsp coconut amino
- 1 x tsp sesame oil
- 1 x tbsp sesame seeds to dress
- Using a hot, large fry pan,
- Add 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil or coconut oil
- Add the green onion, and cook for 3-4 mins
- Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 mins
- Add the zucchini and cook for 3 mins
- Add in the mushrooms and stir to combine
- Finally and the silverbeet and combine all ingredients.
- Place a lid on the fry pan for 3 mins to the silverbeet.
- Once the veggies are nice and soft, add the seasoning, tamari, coconut amino and sesame oil. Stir to combine making sure veggies are nice and covered.
- Next, add in the cooked rice. Again, stir to combine.
This dish is healthy, nourishing, and packed full of favour. What more could you want!
Tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!