A healthy alternative to Doritos, Jatz or any supermarket cracker! Pair with your favourite dip and your snack is complete.
It’s VEGAN, DF
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or pink salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 prongs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Blend all ingredients together
- Roll into ball, sprinkle with flour, flatten and roll out
- Cut into desired shapes, and prick with fork
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt
- Let cool and Enjoy!
Tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!