We’re keeping the nutrients in potato. Potatoes are an excellent carb choice, packed with vitamin c. But when they are covered in oils, they lose some of their nutritional value. This salad curbs those junk food cravings and is equally delicious.
- 1 Potato – cubed, seasoned with garlic and salt
- 1/2 bunch of broccoli sprouts
- 1/2 cup of Rocket
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut yogurt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, to garnish
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Roast potatoes until golden brown
- Mix together coconut yoghurt, paprika and salt.
- Assemble salad, toss with dressing and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.