Don’t settle for supermarket crackers! These crackers are the way to go – they are packed with fibre and a variety of micronutrients like zinc, magnesium, iron and vitamin B’s & E’s. These crackers are also SUPER crunchy.
It’s VEGAN, GF, DF
- 1 1/2 cup flax meal
- 3/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt (add more if desired)
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast or 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1450mL water, add more if necessary to create a gooey consistency.
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees
- Cover the seeds with water until absorbed
- Add in Himalayan salt and nutritional yeast/soy sauce
- Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes, then pour over a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 60 minutes
- Remove from oven and score the mixture too desired size, then place back into oven for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and peel of back of baking paper
- Any pieces that need extra cooking, flip over and bake for an additional 20 minute
Tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!