My kiddies LOVE these bliss balls. They are light, fresh and hit the spot. Great for a morning tea snack or sweet dessert after dinner!
These bliss balls are full of good fats, no artificial flavours, colours or added sugar. Just the good stuff and wholesome ingredients
- 1/2 x cup macadamia
- 1/2 x cup cashews
- 8 Medjool dates – seed removed
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- Juice of 1 whole lemon
- 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut for dusting.
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and mix on high until well combined. The mixture should be gooey and hold together when rolled.
- Using a tbsp, get a scoop of the batter and roll with your hands to make a ball. I wet my fingers slightly so the better doesn’t stick.
- Roll the ball in the desiccated coconut and put aside.
- Repeat each step until you have approx 14 lemon bliss balls.
So easy, and quick to make.
Enjoy! Make sure you tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!