A classic Aussie treat made super healthy! This is the perfect snack to pop out on the table for your Aussie Day BBQ, but really you can make these at any time of year!
- 200g cashews
- 100g shredded coconut
- 4 medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or powder
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 200g dairy free chocolate
- Blend the cashews, dates, and shredded coconut until combined
- Roll into balls and set in the freezer for an hour (recipe makes about 22 balls)
- Melt the dairy free chocolate and coconut oil on the stovetop and dip the balls in the mixture, place onto a plate or tray lined with baking paper
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and set in the freezer
Make sure you tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!