We don’t like to play favourites, but when it comes to this choc chip recipe its hard not to!
- 230g of vegan butter
- 200g coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract concentrate
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 300g of self raising gluten-free plain
- 90g of dairy free choc chunks
Alternatives for flour – GF plain flour, 1/2 almond 1/2 buckwheat
Alternatives for vegan butter, normal butter
Alternatives for brown sugar, coconut sugar or raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Line 3-4 baking trays with baking paper.
- Whack it all in a good processor (minus the choc chunks)until well combined.
- Stir through choc chunks.
- Using a large tbsp, scoop up some of the dough and drop it onto the prepared baking tray – it doesn’t have to be neat. You will only get 5 cookies max on a tray as they spread and rise when cooking.
- Pop in the oven for 12-14 mins until golden brown.
These cookies are delicious and makes 12 BIG cookies or 24 little bite-size ones.
Tag @katiedickensonline in all your creations!