Another toddler approved recipe! 👌🏼 I’ve been recipe testing these muffins for a while now and we finally have a WINNER.
- 1/2 cup purée pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup steamed apple diced.
- Once you have steamed your apple and purred your pumpkin – tip* I always make extra of both as I use pumpkin for so many recipes, and my boys will snack on the steamed apple or have this for dessert after dinner.
- Add all ingredients together and mix slowly until combine.
- Then using a tbsp scoop into your prepared muffin tin and baking for 15-25 mins until your muffins and golden brown and cooked through.
- Mini muffins only take 15 mins.
These are perfect fresh, can be kept in the fridge for a week or freezer for 3 months.
Tag @katiedickensonline in all your creations!