The easiest way to eat your greens is by pairing it with delicious vegetables packed with flavour. This is one of our favourite, nutritious bowls that’s easy to make and a great lunch choice.
- 300g baby spinach – washed and strained
- 1/4 Whole Pumpkin
- 1/4 Cauliflower Head
- 1/2 tsp Grapeseed oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Saute spinach in grapeseed oil and garlic powder – the more spinach, the better!
- Toss pumpkin and cauliflower in curry powder, paprika and garlic powder.
- Roast for 25-35minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
Tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!