If you’re like us and seem to get sweet cravings after meals or during the day, this is the dream snack just for you!
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond milk or dairy free milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
*Substitute the almond meal for buckwheat flour or plain gf flour for a bit free version
Toppings: We love dairy-free choc chips, but you can add sultanas for a healthier option.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Prepare your muffin trays. I use mojo muffin moulds so it’s nice and easy for my toddlers to grab a hold of and eat.
- Combine all wet ingredients together
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until combine.
- Then add in the choc chips or sultanas, stirring to combine
- Bake for 12 mins or until a knife insert comes out clean
Tag @katiedickensonline in all your creations!