Craving carbonara, but dairy intolerant or vegan? We’ve got your back! In just 15 minutes, you can have a creamy, cheesy pasta without dairy.
It’s VEGAN, GF, DF
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Agar Agar – a vegan and GF sauce thickener
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pour can of coconut cream into a large pot.
- Add nutritional yeast, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix all together and bring to boil
- Add agar agar, letting the sauce get all thick and creamy.
- Cook your choice of pasta – we love a GF pasta.
- Chop up some sundried tomatoes and get a handful of spinach at the ready.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain, add sauce, sundried tomatoes and spinach. Let sit for 5 minutes then enjoy!
This dish is perfect for leftoevers. Tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!