I love this quick and easy meal! Perfect for breakfast, lunch & dinner, or even as a snack.
It’s VEGAN, GF, DF
- 1/2 red onion chopped finely
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 shredded zucchini
- 2.5 cups gluten-free oats
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup shallots
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat a skillet fry pan until nice and hot
- Add 2 tbsp oil
- cook red onion in the pan until brown and set aside
- remove the pan from the heat
- Combine all other ingredients including pre-cooked red onion and mix well. The mixture should be thick and gluggy, not too runny. if your mixture is too dry and a tbsp of pumpkin puree.
- Place the frypan back on the heat,
- Take a spoon full of the fritter and dollop this onto the pan then using a spatula flatten the fritter down
- Cook for 3-4 mins each side and serve with a nice green salad and squeeze of lemon
Tag @katiedickensonline in your creations!