This is a meal in itself, packed with nutrients to make you feel fuller for longer.
- 1/2 cauliflower – Brocken into pieces
- 1/2 pumpkin – cubed, skin or remover
- 2 bunches of broccolini – separate into individual stalks.
Herbs & Spices
- 2 tbsp cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt – add more if desired
- 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to bake 180 degrees
- Prepare veggies
- Place cauliflower and pumpkin on the pre-lined tray. Pop in the oven for 10 mins.
- Remove tray from the oven and add the broccoli for an additional 10 mins.
- Remove from the oven and season with sesame seeds
- Serve with your fav dish of protein or add some green leafy veggies to make it into a salad